Native American jewelry is handcrafted by Native American tribes such as the Navajo, Zuni, and Hopi. Pieces of Mother Earth — turquoise, coral, lapis, sterling silver, and more — are used to create handmade masterpieces as unique as the artists themselves.
Southwestern style jewelry has endured for more than a century but perhaps you’re not familiar with its history or where to buy these extraordinary pieces — not to mention for the best price. Look no further. Here are 10 REASONS TO BUY NATIVE AMERICAN JEWELRY ONLINE.
1. EDUCATE YOURSELF — Online stores are resource centers. Not exactly sure what Native American jewelry is? These sites will educate you on the history of this exquisite art, the different jewelry making techniques, the various Native American styles to choose from — and where on the Internet to find them.
2. SELECTION — There are vast selections of Southwestern jewelry to choose from online. Sites can add as many new items (and remarkable photographs) to their site as they want. No display cases or showroom space to limit them.
3. LOWER PRICES — Online stores don’t have to pay electric bills, employ salespeople, or maintain an expensive building. No overhead equates to lower prices for the consumer.
4. PRODUCT DETAILS — Having detailed information about an item you’re interested in purchasing can make or break a sale. What is the history behind a particular turquoise necklace? Who is the artist? Is there a Certificate of Authenticity? What is the price and return policy? Will it fit me? All of this — and more — is available instantly on an item’s Catalog Page. And if you still have questions…getting in contact with the seller is as easy as sending a quick e-mail.
5. COMPARISON SHOPPING — Want to make sure you get the most competitive price for your Indian Kokopelli or squash blossom necklace? Online comparison shopping will insure you get the best deals. Score on free shipping, sale items, and discount coupons. You can literally save tons of money!
6. CONVENIENCE — Shop in the comfort of your own home or office. No driving, no gas, no lines, no waiting. You can access an online store from anywhere in the world at any time of day or night. What could be more accessible or more relaxing?
7. BUYER SATISFACTION — Buyer satisfaction is tantamount with a reputable online store. They will provide a fair and generous Return Policy — EVEN IF YOU JUST DON’T LIKE THE ITEM; NO QUESTIONS ASKED. You can always read the testimonials on the site, too.
8. SECURE SITES — Online sites are secure, use SSL encryption software, and partner with companies that monitor each and every transaction to guarantee each purchase is 100% safe and secure.
10. PRIDE IN YOUR PURCHASE — Each piece of Southwestern jewelry is a true work of Native American art and you will be honoring and supporting the traditions and livelihood of our Native American tribes.
Follow these guidelines. You won’t find a better value anywhere — and you’re sure to have a safe online experience!
Post time: 09-09-2017