Pharmacies in Singapore
To establish a pharmacy in Singapore you need a Certificate of Registration of a Pharmacy from the Health Sciences Authority – HSA.
The following information must be submitted with the application:
• Details of the shop and the business registration number, the plan for the pharmacy, the operating mode and general sales;
• The data of the applicant;
• Hours of work and the expected date of opening;
• Details of all the places where drugs are stored;
• Preliminary approval of the pharmacy audit, which will be conducted by auditors of pharmacy from HSA.
• Registration fee of $ 500 S must be paid in order to obtain a certificate.
Telecommunication shops in Singapore
Retailers intending to sell, offer for sale or possess any telecommunications equipment must receive Telecommunications Dealer’s License.
Register for a Dealer’s Class License is held by a legal person. However, you must provide to Infocommunications Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) address and telephone number for each room in which you will sell telecommunications equipment.
Application (individual) on the Telecommunication Dealer’s (Individual) License:
Dealer’s Individual License for the outlet in Singapore.
Licenses / requirements for goods retailing
Cosmetics and alcohol are two very popular kinds of business in Singapore.
Sales of alcoholic beverages in Singapore
You must obtain a license from Liquors Licensing Board.
Firstly a registration of a company in ACRA is required.
For companies registered with the Registry of Societies – ROS the applicant must be a member of the Committee.
The applicant must be:
- Citizen Singapore;
- A permanent resident of Singapore or;
- Have FIN, issued by Immigration and Customs Authority (ICA);
- Self-employed persons must ensure the payment of contributions to Medisave;
- If all supporting documents will be submitted the process will take about 12 working days.
The processing time starts from the date of receipt of the application.
The applicant will be notified of the results by mail, SMS or e-mail.
Any incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected.
Licenses cost S $ 220 and is valid for 2 years.
Cosmetics business in Singapore
Fee for cosmetic products sells is tied to the form of each product and the variations (color, etc.). For example, cosmetic products with an increased risk are those that are applied to the eyes, lips, hair. On the other hand moisturizers, face creams and skin whitening products are considered as cosmetics with reduced risk.
You can only sell the product after receiving the notification confirming your HSA.
Hiring staff to retail stores in Singapore
By setting up a retail store or trade for the franchise, you may need to involve staff from your home country to monitor the operations.
If you intend to transfer staff from your country, you need to apply the appropriate permissions in Singapore for employment in their names – Singapore Employment Pass. It is another type of work permit for foreigners. For applying contact Singapore visa agency, they offer high class services and will simplify the procedure for you.
Post time: 02-12-2017