Retail POP displays are believed to have a dramatic and significant impact on the purchase decisions. It is believed that nearly 70% of all purchase decisions are made on the spur of a moment, immediately after viewing the promotional ads or counters in the various stores. In order to display the items, shops can use stand-alone cabinets, counter tops material, hoardings, hanging posters and even electronic displays.
Effectiveness of Retail POP Displays
Retail POP displays aim to attract the impulse buyers who base their buying decisions on the various promos, display details and offers made by the dealers or manufacturers. These people get attracted by giant pictures of products, attractive displays about their usage, benefits, gifts accompanying them and any other important information.
A countless number of manufacturers and retailers are vying for the attention of consumers. So, you need to have products designed in attractive colors, designs and cut outs. Additionally, the products need to be displayed properly. Retail POP displays are quite useful in such a scenario, but it needs to be designed and used creatively. There are several benefits of retail POP displays:
* They allow you to display your products in a unique manner.
* Your product tends to stand apart from the countless other products in the same niche which are vying for consumer attention. In the process, it boosts sales and profits.
* While highlighting the uniqueness of your product, you can provide the other details and the several advantages it offers.
* It allows you to update the consumers about the various promotional offers and gift schemes, if any.
* They help you to send out a strong brand message.
* They save a lot of time and effort when used in fairs and promotional events.
* They are easy to set up and thus can be transported from one location to another.
* They can be customized according to a retailer or manufacturer’s needs or designed keeping in mind the customer behavior related to a particular type of product.
If you wish to maximize the effectiveness of your retail POP displays, get them designed and manufactured from a professional company. Professional point of purchase display designers will not only understand your requirements but also analyze the customer behavior for particular products. These displays are also designed keeping in mind the size of the store, the location and the space available to keep them.
Retail POP displays are widely used as a promotional material and produce the best results when custom designed.
Post time: 04-27-2017