If you are buying new cabinets for your new house or you simply want to buy cabinets to replace your old ones (probably because the kitchen cabinet doors are busted already), it will be better if you buy wholesale cabinets. This will be able to help you save up some money instead of buying per piece. When you buy per piece, the price will be the retail selling price but if you buy it in bulk, you will be able to save a few dollars.
However before you buy your new cabinets; you have to make sure that you do a little research first. What would be the things you should consider? First of all, you need to know the types of kitchen cabinets and their purpose. Combine this with your own purpose meaning what will the use of the cabinets be for you and your household? There are different types of cabinets and each one has its own purpose and design too. To be able to know the types, you should do a little research online. However, here is a glimpse of what might interest you:
1) Shaker Kitchen Cabinets- The shaker kitchen cabinets are very much like a country style cabinet but it has a more modern twist to it. So, if you want the country style but you want it a little funkier, choose this type of cabinet.
2) Country Style kitchen pantry cabinets- As the name suggests these cabinets are very much like all the other country furniture you can think of. It is of course made of wood and has a very rural feel to it.
3) Cottage Style Cabinets- This cabinet is more like the country style. Imagine yourself in a beach house and you will know how this looks and feels like.
4) Natural Oak Cabinets- This type of cabinet is really sturdy and it is also water-proof. Unlike the other cabinets, this one will not tarnish and will still be shiny after the years of usage. These are approximately $1100.
5) Heritage Honey cabinets- These cabinets are very flexible in terms of styling. You can install and assemble these cabinets the way you want it. The cost of this is approximately $1260 and that is really cheap for this type of form and function. The only downside to it is that even if it is fairly cheap, you need to pay handymen or carpenters to fix the cabinets for you.
6) Ginger Maple Cabinets- Compared with the natural oak cabinets, these are also quite durable. Like the heritage honey cabinets, you can also assemble the cabinets depending on your usage. It costs approximately $1170.
Now that you know the types of cabinets, you will have an idea which one to get once you are in the hardware store. The most important thing you must do however before purchasing would have to be to measure the place wherein you will install the cabinets so that you will pick the right size and not come back again because it is either too small or too big.
Post time: 03-20-2017