Most bakeries often display their best sellers and new products to the public. The visual appeal of the displayed goods can make customers salivate on the spot and encourage them to buy the products immediately. As the owner of the bakery, you should be aware that bakery display cases are one of the most important equipments a bakery should have. Nowadays, bakeries compete to have the best display in their stores. Their customer traffic can be affected by what they display on a particular week, making it a crucial strategy in increasing buyers.
Displaying the food should be easy for people who have an eye for detail. But some of the mistakes owners make is they tend to cram everything, every product they have to offer, in the little space. The result is often cluttered because every product demands for attention. Most customers would rather not buy anything while confused. Here are some tips on making the display work for your bakery:
1. Most displays feature names and prices of products so customers do not need to ask. This can also be a convenient tactic in making the process of choosing and paying easy. In making the tags, use a readable font in a good size that can be read afar. This will prevent customers from bending down too much to read. Do not use fancy colors for fonts. Black on a white background is always safe.
2. Based on your bakery theme, decorate your case to complement the store. If you have a nautical theme, put sailboats and anchors in your display case. This will truly catch the attention of the customers. If you intend to put fake flowers, make sure to dust them daily. Colored cloths can also work by contrasting it with the colors of the products.
3. Most bakery display cases have an ambient lighting system to highlight the products. Their soft yellow hues tend to increase the appetite. Since it is crucial that customers see the beauty of your products, do not settle for dim lighting. Change the bulbs once they started to darken. Also, flickering lights are never appealing and will just turn off the customers.
4. The glass front of the case should be wiped regularly to get rid of stains. Not being clean will badly reflect on your business and customers will start to doubt the hygiene of your kitchen as well. Keep everything clean and organized all the time.
5. Pairing products is also a good strategy to boost sales. By pairing a chocolate mint cake with mint cupcakes, customers will associate the two together and might even purchase the two. As the owner, you should know what products go well with the others. Do your research on tastes to create good combinations that will surely become best sellers. Make sure to display them next to each other in your bakery display cases.
1. Do not overdo the design. It might be tempting to personalize everything but giving the customers an eye sore will not be good for your business.
2. Balance the elements. Partner your delicious goods with the best customer service and you will be the talk of the town in no time.
Post time: 05-31-2017